Your Path to Nonprofit Leadership
Seven Keys to Advancing Your Career in the Philanthropic Sector
Where are you on Your Path to Nonprofit Leadership?
Be a leader. It's an expectation thrust on everyone from recent college graduates to the mid-level professional on up through senior levels of nonprofit management. Whether you are just starting on your path or are a seasoned leader, Your Path to Nonprofit Leadership will help you find the perfect nonprofit job and guide you along the road to career success in the philanthropic sector. This book clearly articulates the seven stops along the Path to help you identify your leadership goal and create a detailed plan to get you there.
In this book you'll learn how to:
- Articulate your nonprofit leadership vision
- Identify which of the ten essential leadership skills & experiences you need to improve
- Develop a personal board of directors to support you on your path
- Elevate your overall productivity in every personal & professional setting
- Create an intentional approach to capitalize on internal & external networks
- Establish a system to curate knowledge that will keep you on the cutting edge
Patton McDowell gives you concrete, proven tools and the best practices on every page so that you can take these actionable directives and immediately integrate them into your daily routine.
The result: You will become the leader every nonprofit organization needs to make an even greater impact on the communities they serve.
Download your free worksheets here!
Reading "Your Path to Nonprofit Leadership"? Download the worksheets referenced in the book, both the Ten Essential Nonprofit Leadership Skills and Experiences Assessment AND the Personal SWOT Analysis, using the buttons below.