IPL Welcomes Cohort 8 of Leadership Gift SchoolJanuary 2020
The Institute of Philanthropic Leadership welcomed nine nonprofits to its 8th Cohort of Leadership Gift School beginning this Spring, hosted by the Foundation For The Carolinas. These outstanding organizations join 165 nonprofit leaders from 76 nonprofits that have graduated from this highly acclaimed program.
- Anuvia. Valerie Kopetzky, CEO; Abigail Lord-Ramsey, Director of Fund Development
- Arts & Science Council. Jeep Bryant, President & CEO; Robert Touchstone, Director of Development
- Augustine Literacy Project. Alison Houser, Executive Director; Jessica Klasinski, Director of Development
- CrossRoads. Tiffany Capers, Executive Director; Chanda Hurms, Development Director
- GenOne. Ian Joyce, Executive Director; Katie Gaunter, Board Member
- Heart Math Tutoring. Emily Gaffney, Executive Director; Sally Dudley, Development Director
- Hospitality House of Charlotte. Angie Bush, Executive Director; Candice Johnson, Development Director
- NC MedAssist. Lori Giang, CEO; Anny Reed, Chief Development Officer
- Metrolina Association for the Blind. Tracy Liberto-Fegarsky, President & CEO; Dawn Cordero, Development Officer
To find out more and apply to be part of the next cohort, click here.