Inaugural Cohort Completes MastermindDecember 2020
PMA's new leadership coaching program, designed as a "Mastermind" for senior leaders in the nonprofit sector, kicked off with its first session in September 2020. "We are thrilled by the talent and experience this first cohort brings to the program," said PMA President Paton McDowell. "Not only are they passionate about the organizations they serve and their career paths, they are genuinely interested in helping each other, which is a hallmark of the Mastermind concept."
What did they have to say about their experience?
- "I looked forward to this safe space to unpack the stress; board/staff relations, fundraising through uncertainty, etc."
- "Really like the tools we were given and the resources we could explore on our own time."
- "Already seeing the networking value given the friends I've made as well as the contacts they've helped me make."
- "This is the first time in a long while that I've been able to give thoughtful consideration to my career journey."
- "Loved the zoom environment: pairs discussions, "hot seat' sessions and more. Couldn't have pulled this off in-person"
- "It's a very supportive environment with encouragement from like-minded nonprofit leaders. The time flies by."