How Can Your Nonprofit Be More Effective Seeking Grants? (Gauri Manglik)August 2022
As a nonprofit leader, are you focused on the most important elements that help you generate more funding? In episode #170 of Your Path to Nonprofit Leadership, learn how to better train your staff, measure the impact of your team, and choose the best tools for your nonprofit from Gauri Manglik, creator of a barrier-breaking grant discovery, research, and tracking tool. Aside from your mission, the talent you attract and retain is crucial to the success of your nonprofit. Having served over 2,000 nonprofit organizations, Gauri shares what she's observed about successful nonprofits and how they manage their people and technology. In this age of big data, she breaks down unique trends nonprofit leaders should look for and how to leverage quantitative insight when applying for funding.
"Successful nonprofit leaders do fewer things better to create a sustainable flywheel that drives growth."
Gauri has dedicated her career to building intuitive and delightful user experiences. Seeing the opportunity to force multiply the nonprofit sector's ability to create impact through software led to her work at Instrumentl. As CEO and a co-founder, she has led Instrumentl to serve over 2,000 nonprofits today, making it a favorite tool among grant seekers for bringing grant prospecting, tracking, and management to one place. Before Instrumentl, Gauri was CEO and co-founder of Fondu, an online community for sharing bite-sized restaurant reviews. After Fondu was acquired by Airbnb, Gauri led their mobile and special projects teams.
EPISODE TOPICS & RESOURCES
- The Courage to Be Disliked by Ichiro Kishimi and Fumitake Koga
- Learn more about Gauri and Instrumentl here.
- Use code NPLPOD50 to save $50 off your first month or year of Instrumentl.
- Sign up for a 14-day free Instrumentl account here: https://www.instrumentl.com/r/Path
- Take our Podcast Survey and let us know what you want to hear!
- Check out Patton's new book Your Path to Nonprofit Leadership: Seven Keys to Advancing Your Career in the Philanthropic Sector
ABOUT PMA NONPROFIT LEADERSHIP
As a firm, PMA Nonprofit Leadership is constantly