PMA Search Advisory Process
How We Can Help Find Your Next Role
Attracting and retaining talented staff is a challenge for all nonprofit organizations. Exceptional talent requires an analysis of staff structure and an understanding of what motivates applicants to apply. To effectively fill an open position, organizations can benefit from external assessment and search consultation.
PMA focuses its search services on leadership positions in the nonprofit sector. With our networks in the philanthropic sector and development professionals, coupled with our expertise in search and recruiting, PMA is ideally suited to conduct customized search advisory engagements for our nonprofit clients. We will work closely with partner organizations to facilitate a successful and seamless search and onboarding process.
Previous Job Searches
- Girl Scouts, Hornets' Nest - Vice President of Advancement
- Wingate University - Gift Records Coordinator
- Augustine Literacy Project - Director of Development
- Wingate University - Major Gifts Officer
- North Carolina Dental Society Foundation - Executive Director
- Carolina Breast Friends - Executive Director
- Safe Alliance - Chief Advancement Officer
- Life Around the Table - Executive Director
- Children's Home Society - Regional Director of Philanthropy